According to the EU Buildings Directive as of 2021 all new buildings will have to be constructed as nearly zero-energy buildings with a heating demand below 25 kWh/(m²a) (approximately passive house standard).
In existing buildings thermal renovation is indispensable in order to meet the increasing requirements for improving energy efficiency in the building sector.
As a partner for sustainable, future-oriented construction, we ensure to meet future requirements in the construction sector with our high-quality insulation materials, innovative products in the field of EPS underfloor heating panels and EPS lightweight concrete.
Our goal is to provide the regional building material market with high-quality insulation materials while adhering to short delivery times. With innovative products we develop partnership solutions for industrial and system customers.
We attach great importance to being an independent, reliable partner for our customers as well as a stable, regional employer for our staff.
Since a holistic approach in terms of the circular economy is important to us, 100% of the company's own cutting waste is returned to the production process.
- Customized product development
- Direct contact
- Short decision paths
- Reliable partnership
- EPS block-machine with fully automated cutting lines
- Shape molding machines with automatic panel-thickness adjustment, for facades and foundation insulation, for example silver reflex-production
- Shape molding machines for producing EPS packaging and shape molded parts.
- Thermoforming machines for manufacturing of underfloor heating panels
- Laminating machine for underfloor heating tacker panel rolls and tacker staple panels
- Automatic filling line for light weight concrete
- Fully automated production processes as well as our in-house quality control system guarantee consistent quality at the highest level
- Additional control through internal and external audits
- High production capacity through fully automated production facilities with short changeover times
- Own vehicle fleet
- High degree of automation
- Lean organization
- Modern, energy - efficient production facilities with short cycle times